Join Laurel Attanasio for an intimate women’s only adventure to the Coast of Spain. Relax beachside, take a dip in the Mediterranean, hike mountains overlooking the coast, and take time to simply be present. Travel with a group of like-minded goddesses while exploring land and sea.
Why is this adventure like no other?
This 7 night/ 8 day adventure will take place in the seaside village of Sitges where you will experience the beaches and mountains of Spain, like a local. Mornings will be spent doing yoga and afternoons will be spent exploring and relaxing. Our on-site host will help us fill every day with unique experiences including a day trip to a local winery for a paella dinner, a hike to a mountaintop monastery, a guided tour through Sitges and multiple hikes through Garraf Park providing visits to other seaside villages. You will have time to take in the natural beauty surrounding you and time to simply be present and still. This balanced adventure will allow you to explore, yet get the rest and recovery needed from daily life. Bonus: Our luxury villa only has 7 rooms, with a maximum of 10 guests keeping this adventure extremely intimate.
Destination: Sitges, Spain, The Catalonian Coast
Sitges is a seaside village nestled at the foot of the Garraf Nature Park. Sitges is home to some of the best beaches off the coast of Barcelona in Catalonia. Sheltered by the Garraf mountains and due to its geographical position in the Mediterranean, Sitges has a warm “micro-climate” that makes it possible to enjoy outdoor activities almost every day of the year. Only 40 minutes by train to the heart of Barcelona. A tranquil paradise for you to enjoy. Mountains and sea will surround you and your days will be spent exploring both.
Getting to Sitges
Getting to Sitges is easy peasy! From the airport, take a 25 minute taxi directly to the villa. Taxi ride will cost between €45-€55. We will help coordinate those flying in at similar times to share taxis. If staying any additional nights in Barcelona before or after, a 45 minute train ride (€8) or a 40 minute tax ride (€60-€70) will bring you to Sitges.
Accommodations: Luxury Villa
A luxury villa in the heart of Sitges will be your home for the week. Steps away from the golden beaches of Sitges, boasting sea views and a seemingly hidden garden, there is ample space to relax and enjoy. Lounge by your private pool or on the solarium above the pool house with breathtaking Mediterranean views. Or, simply head out to the beach for a sunset stroll.
The villa is your home during your stay.
Seven double bedrooms with options for one or two beds. Shared or private bathrooms.
This intimate retreat will host a maximum of 10 guests. Reserve your spot as soon as you can!
Room Options and Per Person Rates
$800 NON- REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE Deposit secures your spot.
Further payment instructions provided at registration; however, please note all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. If you are concerned for any reason about your ability to travel in the future, please obtain travel insurance. See below in What is NOT INCLUDED for suggestions and guidance on travel insurance.
Double Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
Choice of one or two beds
Single Occupancy: $3,500
Double Occupancy: $2,750
Double Bedroom with Shared Bathroom
Choice of one or two beds
Single Occupancy: $3,220
Double Occupancy: $1,660
- Expert guide for land and sea provided by our host, Alesha Carmela. (See below for more info on Alesha.)
- Daily yoga
- Guided hike and day trip to Montserrat, a mountaintop monastery.
- Guided hike through the coastal mountains of Garraf Natural Park to neighboring village, Vilanova.
- Guided hike from the village of Garraf back to Sitges, 3-4 hour hike.
- Guided tour of Sitges.
- Visit to a local organic winery, Finca Viladellops, for a tour, tasting and paella dinner.
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Brunch
- Farewell dinner
- 7 nights accommodations at our Luxury Villa.
- Coffee, tea and water always available at the Villa.
- Yoga mats provided.
- All linens and towels provided.
- And much more!
What’s Not Included:
- Flight to Barcelona
- Transportation to/ from Barcelona
- Alcoholic beverages
- A few meals not mentioned in full agenda
- Rental of paddle boards or kayaks (approximately €25 per hour)
- On site massages and wellness treatments available for an additional cost
- Trip insurance and Travel Health Insurance is NOT included, but they are HIGHLY recommended; World Nomads has a lot of options.Take a look at Travel Insurance 101, a resourceful page that will help you get the coverage you need. Please also review the Booking Terms!
- Any additional evenings in Spain before or after. However, great recommendations can be provided!
Our Host and Fellow Goddess:
Alesha Carmela of Gather Yoga is a yoga teacher, hiking guide and SUPer. She is also a mother and guide of two gorgeous souls, wife, daughter, sister, and entrepreneur. Born in Phoenix, Arizona and Italian by blood (and passport), she has spent nearly a decade in Switzerland before making her way to Spain. She lives with her family in the local town of Garraf and will be your guide sharing the best of the area and her favorite spots!