Join Laurel Attanasio for an intimate women’s only adventure to the Coast of Spain. Relax beachside, take a dip in the Mediterranean, hike mountains overlooking the coast, and take time to simply be present. Travel with a group of like-minded goddesses while exploring land and sea.
Why is this adventure like no other?
This 7 night/ 8 day adventure will take place in the quaint coastal village of Sitges, where you will experience the beaches and mountains of Spain, like a local. Mornings will be spent doing yoga and afternoons will be spent exploring and relaxing. Our on-site host will help us fill every day with unique experiences including winery visits, a hike to a mountaintop monastery, a guided tour through the beachside village of Sitges and Garraf and so much more. You will have time to take in the natural beauty surrounding you and time to simply be present and still. This balanced adventure will allow you to explore, yet get the rest and recovery needed from daily life.
Destination: Sitges, Spain, The Catalonian Coast
Sitges is a tiny beach town nestled at the foot of the Garaf Nature Park. Sitges is known to have some of the best beaches off the coast of Barcelona and is a hidden gem not often frequented by tourists. A tranquil paradise for you to enjoy. Mountains and sea will surround you and your days will be spent exploring both.
Getting to Sitges
Getting to Sitges is easy peasy! From the airport, take a 25 minute taxi directly to our boutique hotel. Taxi ride will cost around €60. We will help coordinate those flying in at similar times to share taxis and driver services. If staying any additional nights in Barcelona before or after, a 45 minute train ride (€5) or a 35 minute tax ride (€50-€60) will bring you to Sitges.
Casa Vilella is located in a quiet area at the waterfront of Sitges’s seaside promenade, a 5 minute walk to Sitges’ center. The Casa Vilella Hotel features rooms with sea views and stands out for its stunning ambience, its outdoor areas —including swimming pool, gardens, terrace and relaxation area. It also offers à la carte breakfast, a Mediterranean restaurant, gym and tailored wellness treatments.
Per Person Rates
$700 Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable Deposit secures your spot.
Further payment instructions provided at registration.
Single Occupancy $3,400
Double Occupancy $2,760
- Expert guide for land and sea provided by our host, Alesha Carmela. (See below for more info on Alesha.)
- Daily yoga
- Guided hike and day trip to Montserrat, a mountaintop monastery.
- Guided hike through the coastal mountains of Garraf Natural Park.
- Guided hike from Garraf to Sitges 3-4 hour hike.
- Guided tour of Sitges.
- Guided walks along the beaches of Sitges. There are more than 17!
- Visit to a local organic winery, Finca Viladellops, for a tour, tasting and paella lunch.
- Welcome dinner and wine at local Sitges Restaurant
- Daily Breakfast at our fabulous boutique hotel.
- Dinner after Montserrat Day to discuss and take in the full day adventure.
- Farewell dinner.
- 7 nights accommodations at the stunning Casa Vilella
- Coffee, tea and water always available at the Casa.
- Yoga mats and props provided
- All linens and towels provided
- All transportation to/from excursions
- And much more!
What’s Not Included:
- Flight to Barcelona
- Transportation to/ from Barcelona
- Alcoholic beverages (Welcome dinner includes wine)
- A few meals mentioned in full agenda
- Rental of paddle boards or kayaks (approximately €25 per hour)
- On site massages and wellness treatments available for an additional cost
- Trip insurance is NOT included, but it is HIGHLY recommended, here are a few recommendations: Travel Guard or Travel Safe.
- Any additional evenings in Spain before or after. However, great recommendations can be provided!
Our Host and Fellow Goddess:
Alesha Carmela of Gather Yoga is a yoga teacher, hiking guide and SUPer. She is also a mother and guide of two gorgeous souls, wife, daughter, sister, and entrepreneur. Born in Phoenix, Arizona and Italian by blood (and passport), she has spent nearly a decade in Switzerland before making her way to Spain. She lives with her family in the local town of Garraf and will be your guide sharing the best of the area and her favorite spots!