Join Laurel Attanasio for an intimate women’s only adventure to the Coast of Spain. Relax beachside, take a dip in the Mediterranean, hike mountains overlooking the coast, and take time to simply be present. Travel with a group of like-minded goddesses while exploring land, sea and city.
Why is this adventure like no other?
This 7 night/ 8 day adventure will take place in the sleepy beach town of Garraf, where you will experience the beaches and mountains of Spain, like a local. Mornings will be spent doing yoga and afternoons will be spent exploring and relaxing. Our on-site host will help us fill every day with unique experiences including a day trip to Barcelona to try Flamenco Dancing, a hike to a mountaintop monastery, a guided tour through the beachside village of Sitges, a fire ceremony on a cliff overlooking the sea and so much more. You will have time to take in the natural beauty surrounding you and time to simply be present and still. This balanced adventure will allow you to explore, yet get the rest and recovery needed from daily life.
Destination: Garraf, Spain, The Catalonian Coast
Garraf is a tiny beach town nestled at the foot of the Garaf Nature Park. Plaja de Garraf is known to be the best beach off the coast of Barcelona and is a hidden gem not often frequented by tourists. Only 30 minutes by train to the heart of the City and a 5 minute train to the nearby resort town of Sitges. A tranquil paradise for you to enjoy. Mountains and sea will surround you and your days will be spent exploring both.
Getting to Garraf:
Getting to Garraf is easy peasy! From the airport, take a 15 minute taxi directly to the casa. Taxi ride will cost between €30-€40. We will help coordinate those flying in at similar times to share taxis. If staying any additional nights in Barcelona before or after, a 38 minute train ride (€5) or a 25 minute tax ride (€50-€60) will bring you to Garraf.
A beautifully restored villa will be your home for the week. Steps from the Garraf beach, boasting sea views and a seemingly hidden garden, there is ample space to relax and enjoy. Lounge by your private pool, or on one of the decks with breathtaking Mediterranean views. Or, simply head out to the beach for a sunset stroll.
The casa is your home during your stay.
Six double bedrooms. Shared or private bathrooms. Sea or garden view options.
One master suite with sea view and private bathroom for the ultimate indulgence.
This intimate retreat will host a maximum of 12 guests. Reserve your spot as soon as you can!
Bonus: Our personal chef will make healthy, yet fabulous vegan food at the casa.
- Expert guide for land and sea provided by our host, Alesha Carmela. (See below for more info on Alesha.)
- Daily yoga
- Guided hike and day trip to Montserrat, a mountaintop monastery.
- Guided hike through the coastal mountains of Garraf Natural Park.
- Guided hike to Sitges, the coastal village next to Garraf, 3-4 hour hike.
- Guided tour of Sitges.
- Day trip to Barcelona (Train tickets included.)
- Flamenco Lesson
- Flamenco Show
- Welcome dinner and wine at local Garraf Restaurant
- Daily Brunch
- Farewell dinner at our casa
- 3 additional healthy, yet fabulous dinners at our casa
- Farewell Fire Ceremony
- 7 nights accommodations at our seaside Casa.
- Coffee, tea and water always available at the Casa.
- Yoga mats provided.
- All linens and towels provided.
- And much more!
What’s Not Included:
- Flight to Barcelona
- Transportation to/ from Barcelona (Taxi €35, Train €7)
- Alcoholic beverages (Welcome dinner includes wine)
- 2 Dinners: Evening in Barcelona and Sitges
- Rental of paddle boards or kayaks (approximately €25 per hour)
- On site massages available for an additional cost.
- Trip insurance…If interested, here are a few recommendations: Travel Guard or Travel Safe.
- Any additional evenings in Spain before or after. However, great recommendations can be provided!
Our Host and Fellow Goddess:
Alesha Carmela of Gather Yoga is a yoga teacher, hiking guide and SUPer. She is also a mother and guide of two gorgeous souls, wife, daughter, sister, and entrepreneur. Born in Phoenix, Arizona and Italian by blood (and passport), she has spent nearly a decade in Switzerland before making her way to Spain. She lives with her family in the local town of Garraf and will be your guide sharing the best of the area and her favorite spots!