Join Laurel Attanasio for a bucket-list adventure through the Cycladic Isles of Greece. Sail through the Agean Sea and visit remote islands where tourists are few and tranquil beaches, spectacular views and fabulous food are abundant. This perfectly balanced all-inclusive journey will allow you to disconnect from the world, be one with the sea and immerse into the beautiful Greek culture.
Why is this adventure like no other?
This 7 night/ 8 day adventure will take place throughout the Cycladic Isles of Greece. We will sail to these remote islands as a flotilla, a group of small ships sailing together. Each day we will explore a new location as well as do yoga in a variety of breathtaking destinations. We will hike, snorkel, paddle board, dive deep into the culture and take time to simply relax on the beaches and sailboats.
Best part…No sailing knowledge is required. Experienced and specialized staff take care of all the sailing logistics! Simply sit back and join your time on the water!
Destination: Cycladic Isles
Rugged, sun-drenched outcrops of rock, anchored in azure seas and liberally peppered with snow-white villages and blue-domed churches with stellar archaeological sites and dozens of postcard-worthy beaches, this is Greece. Throw in a blossoming food scene, some renowned party destinations and a good dose of sophistication, and you really do have the best of Greece’s ample charms. Among the 223 tiny islands, the most popular are Mykonos & Santorini.
This journey will take you far from the heralds of tourism.
Each 50ft sailboat will have a maximum of 8 guests with 5 cabins: 2 double bed cabins with ensuite bathroom and 2 double bed cabins and 1 bunk bed cabin with shared bathroom.The sailboats will travel as a flotilla, a group of small ships sailing together. You will sail with your group and then we will unite and gather for yoga, excursions and meals.
Step off the plane and everything is taken care of from there!
- Expert guides for land and sea provided by our host, Get Lost.
- Experienced and specialized staff take care of all the sailing logistics!
- Group transportation to/from Athens Airport.
- Arrival tour of the Acropolis in Athens.
- Visit 4 Greek Islands: Kea, Kythnos, Serifos, Sifnos.
- 7 nights accommodations on 50ft Sailboat fully equipped to maximize comfort. Private and shared rooms are available.
- Guided hiking adventures.
- Use of snorkel gear, subwings and paddleboards throughout the entire journey.
- Daily breakfast.
- Snacks, coffee, tea and water always available on the boat.
- Two meals a day in hand-picked restaurants, taverns or on board when mooring away from a marina.
- All meals on board are prepared from organic ingredients
- Beach Party!
- Yoga mats provided.
- Linen and shower towels provided.
- On-board internet.
- Pre-departure manual providing extensive details on what to pack and how to plan
- All excursions and more!
Room Options and Per Person Rates
$800 Non-Refundable Deposit secures your spot.
Further payment instructions provided at registration.
Double Bed Cabin with Ensuite Bathroom
Single Occupancy: $4,840
Double Occupancy: $3,630
Double Bed Cabin or Bunkbed with Shared Bathroom
Single Occupancy: $4,660
Double Occupancy: $3,450